القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

 class rule



I must respect this charter to benefit from good working conditions in the class and to succeed in my studies. If I do not respect this charter, I risk harming my education and that of others.


If I respect this charter, I gain the trust of adults (teachers and parents) and my classmates. I become autonomous and responsible for my actions and my mistakes. I now know what I have to do.


1. I have to do my homework and revise my lessons daily.


2. Be attentive and focused during class: Don't chat, don't make noise


3. Do not answer the teacher's questions in a group and listen carefully to the person who has the floor (student or teacher)


4. I must not leave the classroom or move without my teacher's permission


5. I have to sit properly and wear decent dress


6. Only be absent for valid reasons, arrive at school on time, stick to my schedule, and apologize if I arrive late –


7. I must respect my classmates, all teachers and school staff

تعليقات