القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

 Interview Hassan El Fade



What attracts you more to this film?


It is very intense as a relationship and especially as an experience. For me, it's a good timing to resume in the cinema and the dramatic roles. What convinced me the most was the script and especially the cinema of Claude Gagnon. This director makes absolutely magnificent films. He has his own vision, his aesthetic choices and his philosophical choices. He convinced me very quickly to join this project. It is a very pleasant human experience.


How did you choose your role?


The director contacted me through a production box. When I received the screenplay, I especially liked the angle of attack on the human issue, which is very strong, and its original treatment. I liked the spirit, the atmosphere, the atmosphere of the scenario. In short, the intentions were very attractive.


What did you add to the experience of collaborating with a Canadian team?


I shot in the Moroccan part. The team was mixed but mostly Canadian. It was very cool, pleasant and professional. There were also very pleasant human relations.


Can we say that you miss the cinema?


For almost two years, I've started to miss doing "serious" roles, dramatic roles. I'm starting to receive proposals for scripts, especially Moroccan films. I received several proposals for collaboration around feature films. I couldn't do everything, but I'm in the process of reading two Moroccan film scripts and I hope to be able to do them. I prefer not to announce the names of the directors because nothing is confirmed for the moment.


How do you view humor in Morocco today?


It is a very dynamic sector. We like it or we don't like it, it's a very active artistic offer. There is certainly quantity, but it is supposed to know a certain filtering to keep the best proposals on the market. It's in vogue now, it's like all fashions. I think the ones that have the longest breath and have content are going to last a long time.


What are your projects ?


In the fall, I will start a tour in Morocco with my show “Who’s Kabour”. Twenty shows will be scheduled in several Moroccan cities. Likewise, there is a project for television which is being prepared. I write all the time. I think my main job is writing. Besides, I started writing it in December 2018 while I took a break in March because I was a little tired. I resume writing in September. Right now, I'm officially on vacation.

تعليقات